*Every Thursday we introduce you to another quick bedtime story about our family’s favorite resident reptile – Baby Frederico. His backstory can be found here. Enjoy!
Baby Frederico loves his Momma Mia and Papá Frita, his buddy Grenelda the Grasshopper, blue crayons, popcorn and…Emily Dabney, who is 19 today! Feliz cumpleaños mi chica!
Sometimes Baby Frederico just needs a good joke or two (or seven) to get him through the week, and this was one of those weeks! Here are his favorites:
– Why don’t you ever play hide and seek with a cheetah? Because he’s always spotted!
– Why did the girl always tiptoe past the medicine cabinet? She didn’t want to wake up the sleeping pills!
– Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? Incorrectly!
– Why did the gardener plant his money? Because he wanted his soil to be rich!
– Why does Peter Pan always fly? Cause he “never-lands!”
– Where do dogs go when they lose their tails? To the “re-tail” store!
– Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was “two tired!”
Laugh it up today,